Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions you may have.
What Information do we Collect?
OddsShopper offers a variety of free content and tools that do not require any sort of user registration and therefore no information is gathered from you. However, in order to enhance your experience on our site and access certain areas of our site, OddsShopper may require you to register for an account.
When you register for an OddsShopper account, you are asked to provide your name, email address and state in order for us to contact you and allow for account recovery in the event that you forget your password. If you choose to register or connect using your Facebook account, you grant us access to your Facebook account’s associated name, email address and location only. We do not store any other personal information from your Facebook account.
We may request that you provide personal information if you contact us, request technical support, provide feedback, participate in a promotion, or seek business-related opportunities. We have taken appropriate security measures to protect your personal information. These measures protect your data from misuse or unauthorized access.
Types of Personal Data We Collect
OddsShopper collects Personal Data about you when you provide it directly to us, when third parties such as our business partners (e.g. companies with whom we integrate our Service), service providers (such as our advertising service providers) provide us with Personal Data about you, or when Personal Data about you is automatically collected in connection with your use of our Service. When you visit and/or use our Site, we may collect information from you, including but not limited to, the following:
• Contact Information: information we collect to identify or contact you such as your first and last name and email address. For example, this is the basic information that we collect when you register for an account on our site.
• Your home, billing or other physical address.
• Transaction Information: information related to transactions you conduct on the Service, including when you subscribe or sign up for a special offer, and your interactions with the Service (for example the functionality you use and the links clicked on the Service). This information does not include financial information.
• User Account Information: information that identifies you to the Service, such as your user name, email address, password, and IP address. For example, we use this information to authenticate you when you log in to the Service, and use the IP address to help maintain your web session security and account preferences while using the Service.
• Device information: information about devices accessing the Service, including type of device, what operating system and version is used, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers and crash data.
• User Content: to the extent that you choose to input Personal Data as part of the content, images, comments, and other information, and materials that you choose to post to or through the Service.
• Aggregate Information: We may collect aggregate and non-personal information when users visit our website. This includes, but is not limited to, how many users visit our site, pages accessed, and countries users came from. By collecting this information, we may learn how to best tailor our website to our visitors. We may track domain names, IP addresses, location, browser types, and other technical information from users who visit our site.
In addition, at times, we may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit OddsShopper. These companies may use information about your visits to Oddsshopper.com and other sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Internet-Based Online Advertising and Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics’ third-party audience data such as age, gender, and interests to better understand the behavior of our customers and work with companies that collect information about your online activities to provide advertising targeted to suit your interests and preferences. For example, you may see certain ads on this website or other websites because we contract with Google and other similar companies to target our ads based on information we or they have collected, including information that was collected through automated means (such as cookies and web beacons). These companies also use automated technologies to collect information when you click on our ads, which helps track and manage the effective of our marketing efforts.
You may opt out of the automated collection of information by third-party ad networks for the purpose of delivering advertisements tailored to your interests, by visiting the consumer opt-out page for the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ and edit or opt-out your Google Display Network ads’ preferences at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/. Because those opt-out and preference control pages are specific to the individual browser used to visit it, and because that page is not operated by Oddsshopper.com, we are unable to perform the opt-outs on your behalf.
How We Use the Information We Collect
When we collect information from you, we may use it for a number of purposes, including to:
- Provide you with the products and services you request
- Communicate with you about your accounts or transactions with us and send you information about features on our sites and applications or changes to our policies
- Consistent with local law and choices and controls that may be available to you we may use information collected from you or from devices associated with you, to: (1) send you offers and promotions for our products and services or third party products and services; (2) personalize content and experiences; (3) provide you with advertising based on your activity on our sites and applications and on third-party sites and applications.
- Optimize or improve our products, services and operations
- Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
If you do not wish to continue receiving our e-mails, you can opt out by clicking “Opt Out” in the footer of the e-mail or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to External Websites
Even if the third party is affiliated with OddsShopper, we have no control over these linked sites, each of who have separate privacy and data collection practices independent of OddsShopper. We have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any such websites. Please make sure you are comfortable with the privacy practices of every site you visit before providing the site with your personal information. These linked sites are only for your convenience and you therefore access them at your own risk.
OddsShopper.com respects your privacy and, under ordinary circumstances, will not disclose the personal or personally identifiable information you provide to us to third parties. There may be circumstances, however, when such disclosure is necessary and therefore will occur. For instance, Oddsshopper.com may be required by law to disclose this information to government officials and judicial/law enforcement officers, such as in response to a subpoena, warrant, court demand, or other properly issued legal process. Additionally, such disclosure may be necessary for us to protect and enforce our legal rights. Consistent with this, we reserve the right to disclose personal or personally identifiable information to third parties where necessary – in our sole discretion – to protect the integrity of the site or where other pressing business need presents itself.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law requires us to provide you with additional information regarding how we collect, use, and share your “personal information” (as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)).
Categories of Personal Information we Collect
How we Use and Disclose these Categories of Personal Information
We use and disclose the categories of personal information we collect from and about you consistent with the various business purposes we discuss throughout this Policy, and how you engage with the Service. Please see the relevant section(s) above for more information.
If you are a California resident, the CCPA allows you to make certain requests about your personal information. Specifically, the CCPA allows you to request:
• Provide access to and/or a copy of certain information we hold about you.
• Delete certain information we have about you.
• Provide you with information about the financial incentives that we offer to you, if any.
The CCPA further provides you with the right to not be discriminated against (as provided for in applicable law) for exercising your rights.
We will consider all requests and provide our response within the time period stated by applicable law. Please note, however, that certain information may be exempt from such requests in some circumstances, which may include if we need to keep processing your information or to comply with a legal obligation. We will let you know where this is the case or if certain rights don’t apply in your country or state of residence. We also will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before responding to a request, which might include, at a minimum, depending on the sensitivity of the information you are requesting and the type of request you are making, verifying your name and email address. You are also permitted to designate an authorized agent to submit certain requests on your behalf. In order for an authorized agent to be verified, you must provide the authorized agent with signed, written permission to make such request or a power of attorney. We may also follow up with you to verify your identity before processing the authorized agent’s request.
Additionally, exercising your deletion right may mean that you may no longer be able to use the Service.
If you would like further information regarding your legal rights under California law or would like to exercise any of them, please contact us at email@example.com.
Notice of Right to Opt-Out of Sale of Personal Information
California residents may opt out of the “sale” of their personal information. California law broadly defines “sale” in a way that includes when we share your information with third parties, such as sports leagues or teams, to provide you with offers and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you. It also may include allowing third parties to receive certain information, such as cookies IP address and/ or browsing behavior, to deliver targeted advertising on the Services or other services. Advertising, including targeted advertising, enables us to provide you certain content for free and allows us to provide you offers relevant to you.
Depending on what Services you use, we may provide the following categories of information to third parties for these purposes:
• For online targeted advertising purposes: demographic and statistical information, user-generated content, device information and identifiers, connection and usage data, geolocation, and social media information.
• For sharing with third parties to send you relevant offers and promotions: contact and account registration information; demographic and statistical information, user-generated content, and geolocation.
If you would like to opt out of our use of your information for such purposes that are considered a “sale” under California law, you may do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit a sale opt-out request by contacting us at the same email address. Please note that we do not knowingly sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age without legally-required affirmative authorization.
You can request your information be removed from our systems at any time.
You can have your data removed from our systems at any time by requesting an account deletion. This will remove your name, email address, and any other information stored in our systems. However, for legal and reporting purposes, your transaction history will be saved but will not be associated with you in any way.
Additionally, we can provide you with a file containing your personal information that we store in our systems.
To have your information removed from our systems, or to request your information sent to you, please contact us at email@example.com.
Safeguarding Your Personal Information
We recognize industry standards and employ security safeguards designed to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access and misuse. We use the most accurate and current information you provide in order to process your request.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to the Site. Any transmission of information, including Personal Information, is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on this Site.
If a password is used to help protect your accounts and Personal Information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. Do not share this information with anyone. If you are sharing a computer with anyone, you should always log out before leaving a site or service to protect access to your information from subsequent users.
NOTICE TO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18 AND THEIR PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS
THE SITE IS INTENDED FOR ADULTS. WE DO NOT KNOWINGLY OR INTENTIONALLY COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18, PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ODDSSHOPPER. IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 WHO HAS PROVIDED US WITH INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY AND WE WILL REMOVE THE INFORMATION. BY USING THIS SITE, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE.